Save 50% on Apple's iPad 10th Generation, now just $224.99 (cheapest price ever)
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
TigerDirect has issued what could be a price mistake on the iPad 10th Generation, which normally retails for $449, but is on sale for just $224.99.
While the $224.01 discount lasts, grab Apple's iPad 10th Generation with 64GB capacity and Wi-Fi functionality for $224.99 at TigerDirect. This price cut discounts Apple's latest iPad by $225 and delivers the cheapest iPad price we've ever seen on the 10th Gen model in Silver.
Compatible with the first-generation Apple Pencil, the 10.9-inch iPad is equipped with the A14 Bionic chip and supports Wi-Fi 6.
You can see how this offer stacks up against other Apple resellers like Amazon, B&H and Best Buy in our iPad 10th Generation Price Guide.
More deals to save you big on great products
There are plenty of additional bargains going on, knocking double and triple digits off Apple hardware, software, and more. Here's a sampling of our favorites, with hundreds of exclusive deals at your fingertips in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Every 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch, 16-inch & Mac mini M2 is up to $300 off
- Grab Apple's M2 Mac mini 2023 for just $549
- Pick up Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac for just $29.99
- Apple's M2 Max MacBook Pro 16" is on sale for $3,199 ($300 off)
- Save $600 on Apple's MacBook Pro 16-inch M1 Max with 32GB RAM
- Every Apple Mac mini M2 & M2 Pro is up to $200 off with these exclusive deals